Posted in Xmas Gifts for Mum by Susan Richards
Practicing yoga with your baby—as you hold your baby, have your baby next to you, or have your baby leaning against your thighs or atop your belly—is a wonderful way to add joy to your first year together. Popular yoga teacher Jyothi Larson shares the specially adapted yoga poses she has taught to hundreds of moms and their “Buddha babies,” her term for the happy and calm babies in her classes.
Whether you are new to yoga or an experienced student, whatever shape you are in, you are in the perfect place to practice yoga. In this beautifully illustrated book with easy-to-follow instructions, Larson presents twenty routines that help you get back in shape faster as you bond with your baby. Included are:
• prenatal yoga, with a focus on the last trimester
• what to do after birth through the first six weeks, with special poses for women who have had C-sections
• modified yoga poses that respect your changing post-pregnancy body and give all of yoga’s benefits—stretching, strengthening, and relaxing
• fun yoga moves that encourage your baby’s natural flexibility and growth
• breathing and relaxation exercises as well as partner postures
and much more!
Experience the joy of yoga while bonding with your baby.
LIST PRICE $17.00 – SAVE $4.25
SALE PRICE NOW ONLY – $12.75 – Shipping FREE if spend is over $25.00
- Gift for Girls Aged 5 to 12
- Gifts for Boys Aged 5 to 12
- Gifts for Newborn Baby to 4 yrs
- Gifts for Teenagers Aged 13 to 17
- Novelty Gifts
- Xmas Gfits for Dad
- Xmas Gifts for Mum
- Hacked By BALA SNIPER
- ActionFly Basketball Game – Mini Desktop Tabletop Portable Travel or Office Game Set for Indoor or Outdoor- Fun Sports Novelty Toy or Gag Gift Idea
- Kasstino Magic Balancing Bird Science Desk Toy Novelty Fun Learning Gag Gift Weighted
- Adorox Plastic Pin Art Board Novelty Toy Fun Kids Multiple Colors Sizes (5 X 7 inches, Green)
- The Original Christmas Classics Gift Set – $17.99